This is a digital version of the Just Right! curriculum.
Upon purchase, you will receive a PDF of the curriculum. You can download the curriculum in 2 ways:
- There will be a "download" button available within the OTKimWiggins website immediately after your purchase.
- The "download" button will be located in your receipt. The link in your email will be available for 30 days. Please save the curriculum.
Please do not share these documents with others. It is in violation of copyright law.
Reminder: the handouts are available within the curriculum. You can print the handouts directly from there OR you can use the password located in your receipt email to access them at any time from this website under Shop: Just Right! -> Just Right! Handouts (enter password here).
Based on the BrainWorks Sensory Diet Creator Tool, Gwen Wild (creator of the BrainWorks program) and Kim Wiggins (owner of OTKimWiggins LLC), developed Just Right! A Sensory Modulation Curriculum for K-5.
This evidenced-based, 206-page curriculum includes:
- 16 lesson plans and specific activities to build your students’ self-awareness and help them understand their own sensory needs
- 28 full-color handouts located at the back of the book and available for FREE download on the OTKimWiggins website (using the passcode emailed with purchase)
- Each lesson plan includes:
- a list of materials, lesson preparation instructions, hands-on activities and/or movement activities, wrap-up, and carryover suggestions
- links to video demonstrations
- scripts for exactly what to say to make it easier to teach
- 6 types of modifications for distance learning, individual sessions, younger children, older children, large classrooms, and suggestions for implementation alongside emotional regulation programs
Gwen and Kim tried to think of everything to make YOUR LIFE EASIER when teaching this curriculum and make it FUN for kids to learn!
No longer will you have to struggle to think of new ways to teach your students about their sensory diets. By the end of the curriculum, they will have a toolbox of strategies!
This program can be taught by teachers, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, social workers, psychologists, parents, or anyone willing to help their students become independent and successful in school.
Purchase Order Information:
Payment required within 30 days of invoice sent.
Please add shipping cost.
Email address: KimWigginsOT@gmail.com
Phone Number: 607-624-8674
Address: 10 Hilltop Road, Apalachin, NY 13732
After you submit the PO, OTKimWiggins will send you an invoice.
Just Right! Digital
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form, or transmitted by any electronic means for any purpose, including resale or instructional purposes, without prior written permission of the publisher.